How to Access the Microsoft 365 Suite
Microsoft 365 is a suite of apps provided to Bluefield University students, including the Office suite. This knowledgebase article will show students how to log into Microsoft 365 and access its vast suite of applications.
1: Logging into Microsoft 365
- Go to myBU and select "Microsoft 365".
- This link will take you to the Microsoft 365 website. Select "Sign In" in the top right corner.
- Enter your student email.
- Select "Next"
- Enter your student password.
- Select "Sign In".
2: Accessing the Microsoft Suite
- Once you reach the Microsoft 365 home screen, select the waffle in the top left corner.
- Select the app you need to access.